New year, new website, new products and Robyn retires
- New look website - we were hoping it would be up before Christmas. As I've said before, "Home wasn't built in a day", and it took a little longer than expected. It's still having a few tweaks done but all in all, we're happy with the new look and the new functionality. Click here
- Robyn Kirk Retires - It took us a while! But seriously, she will be missed around here. After 40 odd years of service to the food industry, she has finally hung up her headset. AK has written her "eulogy" here.
- Viva Espana - Will has been sourcing some amazing quality and authentic Spanish ingredients. Read more at his blog here.
- Footy Tipping - Still going strong after 15 years and getting better all the time. Our annual footy tipping competition starts in a few weeks - get on board and have a crack at winning some serious coin. Click here for the details.
- Stalk us on Facebook - That's right! check out the new Weapons of Mass Digestion facebook page (it went up yesterday) and become a fan or just have your say, post up photos of your signature dish, talk about the footy or read up on what's happening. The Weapons of Mass Digestion page on facebook is for you. To become a fan, click here.
... back to home